Your support is critical to the success of breastfeeding moms and babies in New Mexico.
In addition to benefits that include statewide networking, access to lactation professionals, technical assistance and tool kits, your membership will help create a supportive infrastructure in our state for breastfeeding families; annual membership expires one year from purchase.
- Discounted tuition at Task Force sponsored events, including our Annual Conference and Hospitals/Clinics Summit
- Statewide networking
- Quarterly meetings: travel reimbursements (based on need and distance) and free child care for children (1yr and older)
- Access to resources for lactation professions
- Technical assistance and tool kits
- Member-only funding/project support
- Statewide promotion of your local breastfeeding efforts and events
- Opportunities to contribute through committee activities
- Regular updates regarding evidenced-based breastfeeding practices, advocacy efforts, resources, and upcoming events
- Scholarship opportunities for IBCLC exam and renewal fees
- Chapter leadership opportunities and professional development
- A voice and vote in determining the future direction and focus of the New Mexico Breastfeeding Task Force
After you complete your membership registration, you will receive a welcome email. Please check your spam/junk folder if you did not receive it.
1 year: Student/Peer Counselor $10.00
1 year: Individual $20.00
1 year: Nonprofit Government (up to 2 members) $50.00
1 year: Business (up to 4 members) $100.00
2 year: Student/Peer Counselor $18
2 year: Individual $36
2 Year: January 2023 - December 2024
1 Year: January 2023 - December 2023